Monday, January 1, 2018

Jay Mohr: Funny for a Girl (2012)

Director: Scott L. Montoya

Writer: Jay Mohr

Composer: Alec Puro

Starring: Jay Mohr

More info: IMDb

Plot: "Funny For A Girl," Jay's newest one hour special, and the first in over 7 years, is the hilarious telling of stories of the challenges of raising two kids, keeping his family on the right path, along with his legendary impressions (Christopher Walken, Norm MacDonald, Adam Sandler and a host of others), and his hilarious real life stories in Hollywood.



My rating: 7/10

Will I watch it again?  Yes.

I've dug this guy's work for as long as I can remember.  His impressions are very, very good plus he's funny as shit.  I hadn't realized that he'd been out of stand up for so long but it's good to see him back (even though I'm seeing this five years after the fact).  I'll watch this again and anything else he puts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment