Friday, January 29, 2016

Dave Attell: Road Work (2014)

Director: Scott Gawlik

Staring: Dave Attell

More info: IMDb

Plot: Veteran New York City comic Dave Attell is back with his Comedy Central stand-up special "Road Work." This unique special cuts together multiple performances from Attell's past tour. From New Orleans to Philadelphia to Minneapolis and more, "Road Work" feels more like a concert film than a traditional stand-up special. Of course, it wouldn't be a proper Attell show without his expert crowd work and clever R-rated material in what he calls "a filthy, dirty mess of a show."




My rating:9/10

Will I watch it again? Yes.

After watching the incredibly unfunny CHRIS TUCKER LIVE (2015) I had to get some laughs from somewhere (on Netflix streaming) and this one came up.  I love Attell.  I've never not laughed my ass off to his shit.  He's so outrageously vulgar and his jokes zig zag all over the place and the guy is lightning fast with the laughs.  The sad thing is this is only 40 minutes long but the good thing is it's loaded with laughs.  I'd love to see this cat live.  If you're into highly inappropriate funny then this guy is your ambassador.

No comments:

Post a Comment