Saturday, January 25, 2014

Sundance Film Festival 2014 Day 5





Not much happened today.  Being sick at a film festival sucks balls.  I don't feel like doing much of anything.  I suppose resting is the best thing for me now.  But nothing was going to stop me from seeing the 20th anniversary screening of CLERKS (1994) at the Egyptian Theatre hosted by Kevin Smith.  What made it even better is Kevin started the Q&A before the film began since it started at midnight.  He brought up a couple that wanted him to officiate their wedding which was awesome.  Then he brought up CLERKS stars Brian O'Halloran and Jason Mewes.  It was fun to say the least.  And, of course, the movie was great and it was my first time seeing it on the big screen.  So my uneventful day ended with a bang.  Lovin' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment