Friday, August 9, 2013

Sins of Sister Lucia (1978)

Director: Koyu Ohara

Starring: Yuki Nohira, Rei Okamoto, Rumi Tama, Tamaki Katsura, Jun Aki, Kenji Fuji, Teresa Hayashi, Miami Yuki

More info: IMDb


Plot:  Rumiko is a misbehaving girl who got caught stealing the cash her father had at home for bribes. Father would not accuse her of that, but when he caught her having sex with her English teacher, he was justified in sending her to a monastery, where the nuns try to force her to become a good girl. However, after a few days in forced piety, Rumiko (now Sister Lucia) discovered that her sins were nothing in comparison with those of other Sisters, and Mother Superior's. And when two escaped convicts hole up at the convent and corrupt the nuns, things get all crazy and Rumiko's plan for revenge is set in motion.




My rating: 8/10

Will I watch it again? Yes.

Part of the Nunsploitation Project (July & August 2013). Click here for more naughty nun insanity!  

Preconceptions are dangerous.  Looking at the DVD cover (and I scoured the internet trying to find a movie poster for this flick) and seeing the picture is only 68 minutes long I figured this to be nothing but smut but it turns out there's a really fun story here and the movie's a heck of a lot of fun.  Yeah, there's tons of nudity but there's some great shit going on.












WTF?  Who drinks milk with corn on the cob?

The story takes a great left turn when the convicts show up and pseudo rape Rumiko (aka Sister Lucia).  She convinces the guys to stay and heat things up a bit.



Once they do they start banging all of the nuns, corrupting them to the point the nuns are craving it.  Classic.



















The ending is great (but ultimately a downer).  With such a short running time it's a no-brainer.  I don't know how you'll do it but find this flick.  You're gonna love it.

2 comments:

  1. Just when I think you're about to run out of steam... yet another nunsploitation film! I never knew there were so many films in the genre. I doubt I'll watch most of them, but thanks for your reviews, they'll give me ideas of what to watch next when I get bored of rewatching my old films :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man, I'm tellin' ya, I'm enjoying the hell out of this genre. I had no idea I would like so many and discover as many gems as I have.

      Delete