Saturday, August 3, 2013

Desires (aka Deseos) (1977)

Director: Rafael Corkidi

Starring: Ana Luisa Peluffo, Ernesto Gomez Cruz, Angelica Chain, Jorge Humberto Robles, Gina Morett, Martin LaSalle, Ana De Sade

More info: IMDb

Plot: I have no fucking clue.


My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again? No.

Part of the Nunsploitation Project (July & August 2013). Click here for more naughty nun insanity!


I have no fucking idea as to what I just witnessed. The first four minutes gives you scenes that don't make a lick of sense and the don't seem to have any connection whatsoever.








Then the next 82 minutes seem to expound on the mini scenes.  It was subtitled but it's just an odd, surreal flick about religion complete with masturbation, nudity and a fuckload of strange goings on.  It's not exactly a Nunsploitation flick, since that's not the focus of the film, although it does have elements of one.  It's just some kind of artsy fartsy religious political statement or something. Someone please explain this one to me.  I tried to give it a shot but after about twenty minutes I was bored and I started to drift away.






The lock on her chastity belt unlocks all by itself and falls off.



That's rather personal, don't you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment