Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cyber Tracker (1994)

Director: Richard Pepin

Starring: Don 'The Dragon' Wilson, Richard Norton, Stacie Foster, Joseph Ruskin, John Aprea, Abby Dalton, Steve Burton, David Barnathan, Edward Blanchard, Lisa Larosa, Christina Zilber, Duchess Dale

More info: IMDb

Tagline: You have to be terminated, Now!

Plot: Eric is a secret agent currently working as security guard for senator Dilly. The senator is the main advocate for a new kind of police officer: the Tracker, an perfect und nearly unvulnerable android. When Eric realizes that senator Dilly is playing dirty games, he does not only have Dilly's security chief Ross after him, but also those nearly undefeatable Trackers.


My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again? Are you kidding?

Oh, jesus, was this bad.  I've never seen a Don "The Dragon" Wilson picture before and now I'm not sure I want to.  Did he make better movies?  Which one should I see or do I need to take this loss and quit before it's too late?  The biggest offender was the drab synthesizer score by Bill Montei & Lisa Popeil. It's really damaging during the fight scenes which were clumsy enough and poorly edited.  Ugh.  This TERMINATOR (1984)-esque clone is dreary from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment