Thursday, July 11, 2013

MoH 213: Dream Cruise (2007)

Director: Norio Tsuruta

Starring: Daniel Gillies, Thom Irvine, Ethan Amis, Maky Soler, Tiffany Martin, Ian Moore, Gregory Pekar, Katsuhiro Nagano, Yoshino Kimura, Ryo Ishibashi, Miho Ninagawa

More info: IMDb

Plot: Absolutely terrified of the sea, an American lawyer reluctantly goes on an ocean cruise to be near the wife of a client, with no idea of the grim situation that awaits them all.


My rating: 4/10

Will I watch it again? No.

This final episode of the series did nothing for me.  I didn't care about the characters and once the shit hit the fan and there's murder and ghosts, I cared even less.  And the ending?  Well, I'm just glad it ended.  I don't know what the characters were thinking with their last move to get away from the ghost but I reckon it was a last ditch effort and they had to try something.  Then it just got silly and cliched with a predictable and uninteresting finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment