Thursday, June 13, 2013

Chocolate Sundaes Presents Live On Sunset Strip (2008)

Directors: Kurt McCarley, Chris Spencer

Starring: Katt Williams, Sam Tripoli, Kevin Hart, Eric Schwartz, Aries Spears

More info: ChocolateSundaes.com

Plot: Chocolate Sundaes has developed a reputation for being the leader of Urban Comedy. After nearly 10 years of breaking comedians and guiding careers, Chocolate Sundaes brings the hottest show in comedy to DVD with today’s biggest comics. Live on Sunset Strip features never before seen stand up from Platinum Selling Katt Williams, Kevin Hart (Fool’s Gold, 40 Year Old Virgin, Soul Plan) and Aries Spears (Mad TV).



My rating: 9/10

Will I watch it again? Yeah.

I'm shocked.  Every.single.comedian had me laughing my ass off.  I can't believe it.  I'm speechless.  I went in thinking Katt was going to kill and that was that but they all killed.  I need to look these dudes up and see some more.  Funny shit.  Get this one.  It's interesting how the white comedians are missing from the cover...just sayin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment