Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ron White: You Can't Fix Stupid (2006)


Director: Michael Drumm

Starring: Ron White

More info: IMDb

Plot: In this brand-new stand-up performance, he explores the pitfalls of marriage, offers some hysterically funny advice on picking a spouse and introduces the unforgettable "Squirrel Man," plus much more.


My rating: 9/10

Will I watch it again? YES!!!

I LOVE White's delivery. The only other concert of his I've seen is THEY CALL ME TATER SALAD and I liked it quite a bit but it but there aren't as many laughs as this one. I laughed a lot but, DAY-UM, he kills in STUPID from start to finish. You can see he's more polished (not that he needed more before but he's really a master of his craft in this one) and the bits are funnier. I laughed my friggin ass off and didn't stop until after the credits started rolling. He even has a great closer which I think was something lacking from TATER SALAD. I could be wrong. I really dig this guy and I'm looking forward to whatever else he's got to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment