Sunday, June 10, 2012

MoH 107: Deer Woman (2005)


Director: John Landis

Starring: Michael Benben, Walter High, Michael P. Northey, Anthony Griffith, Cinthia Moura, Sonja Bennett

More info: IMDb

Plot: A harried, burned-out cop believes that a recent string of murders prove that the murderer might be a deer-like creature in the form of a beautiful woman right from a local Native America folklore legend.



My rating: 7.5/10

Will I watch it again? Nah. There's just too much to watch before I die.

Cool. Two good ones in a row and this one got a few laughs out of me. I'm really digging this series. Being a fan of Landis's work I knew what to expect and he didn't disappoint. He knows how to have fun and bring the audience along with him. It's funny, gory and interesting. It doesn't hurt to have a good rack, either.


How many points is that? I need that mounted above my fireplace. Ahahahahahahahaahaha. It was a damn shame to have to shoot her. She was comin' right at me with intent to kill. Had to put her down. I figured I should preserve somethin' to remind me of the day I almost snuffed it.

(Don't go gettin' jealous of my mad Photoshop skills.)

No comments:

Post a Comment