Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2012 Contest

OK, so I'm a month late getting started on this. Send me a dozen flowers and an angry email. Each month I'm giving away 3 DVDs (your choice from a list of 10 - all region 1). All you have to do is send me the correct answer and at the end of the month one name will be drawn from a hat of all entries that got it right. This month I'm putting my massive Photoshop skills to the test.

Name the two movies that are represented in the following image:



Should no one answer correctly, I will randomly pick from everyone who got one of the films right.

The contest is open to everyone worldwide. I will pay for the shipping but I'm not rolling in dough so if you live 9,400 miles away from Florida, USA, your DVDs will take the slow boat to China. Over the next few days I'll put together a list of DVDs for the winner to choose 3. The DVDs will be used but in great shape and I will keep the list free of anything starring Tom Cruise, Julia Roberts or sparkling vampires.

Send all contest entries to scorethefilm AT gmail DOTCOM and please put "April 2012 Contest" in the subject line so I know you're not trying to set me up with a mail-order bride or sell me super dick pills. The contest ends on the last day of this month.

Drop me a line if you've got any good ideas for future contests. I'm new at this contest thing and I'll try just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment