Monday, June 13, 2011

Graveyard of Horror (1971)


Director: Miguel Madrid

Starring: Bill Curran, Catherine Ellison, John Clark, Maria Paz Madrid

More info: IMDb

Tagline:

Plot: Beats me. Something about an undead lizard or something and disappearing corpses from a cemetery and some experiments.



My rating: 3/10

Will I watch it again? NOOOOOO!

#8 on 42nd Street Forever Vol. 1 (part of the TRAILER TRASH PROJECT)

Numbsville. Watching a VHS fullscreen pan & scan print makes it that much worse. Sometimes I wonder how much different movies this boring would be in a crowded movie theater. Not only does this move at a snail's pace but there's nothing remotely interesting. Damn, this was slow. If you can sit through it and tell me why I should care I'll listen but after the first 20 nonstop sleepy minutes, I couldn't have cared less. The film makers didn't seem to care much. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment