Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Night of Bloody Horror (1969)


Director: Joy N Houck Jr

Starring: Gerald McRaney, Gaye Yellen

More info: IMDb

Tagline: Keep telling yourself, It's only a picture!

Plot: Wesley goes out on a killing spree while experiencing the nightmares of his brother, who was murdered 13 years ago.



My rating: 2/10

Will I watch it again? NOOOOOOOO!

#4 on 42nd Street Forever Vol. 1 (part of the TRAILER TRASH PROJECT)

Look, I like Gerald McRaney as much as the next cat but this is bad. Boring. Snoozefest. Poke myself to see if I'm still alive bad. There was nothing in this picture that had my interest except right when I was nodding off about 35 minutes in, there was a pseudo-psychedelic music video of sorts with this band playing in a bar. At the end of the song we see McRaney get pissed and get into a fight. Oh, so that's why the song was there. Surely it wouldn't have been to pad this stinker with another four minutes, would it? Nah. I would say this is for Gerald McRaney completests only but does such a person exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment