Saturday, May 7, 2011

Curse of the Headless Horseman (1974)


Director: Leonard Kirtman

Starring: Ultra Violet, Marland Proctor, Claudia Reame, Don Carrara, Lydia Rosenbloom

More info: IMDb

Plot: A phantom horseman who appears every night with a human head tucked under his arm lets it be known that he is searching for eight gunfighters.



My rating: 2/10

Will I watch it again? No.

#71 on Dusk to Dawn Drive-In Trash-o-Rama Show Vol. 1 (part of the TRAILER TRASH PROJECT)

Sometimes I just can't believe I'm wasting my life with some of this garbage. CURSE is a one way ticket to Snoozeville. Hell, I was cleaning my office while watching it and I almost took a nap on the damn floor! It's low budget, low quality everything and the score was the worst offender. The story and location was decent and all but everything else was just a chore to get through. It's on a Something Weird Video double bill with CARNIVAL OF BLOOD (1970) which is nearly as bad. It's put out by SWV so you know it's loaded with trailers and shorts. Even those are boring which is saying something. Woof.

No comments:

Post a Comment