Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Program About Unusual Buildings & Other Roadside Stuff (2004)



More Info: IMDB

Plot: A travelogue featuring oddly-shaped buildings (and the folks who live in, work in, own and admire them) located along USA highways.

My Rating: 7/10

Would I watch it again? No






Here's something that was basically a curio for me and something to kill some time while I cooked dinner. At less than an hour and mindless fun, it was ideal. It's just what you think it is, lots of crazy building shaped like oranges, hot dogs, teepees, ducks, clam boxes, you name it.

My favorite? The Wigwam Village Motel. I have GOT to go there and smoke a peace pipe.


There are hundreds of crazy roadside buildings and attractions across the U.S.. We've even got something like that here in Pensacola Beach, FL. The UFO house...


And then there's the beach ball water tower...


Yawn. It's time for me to wrap this up so I can watch the next cheesy ass movie off a trailer compilation, THE FEMALE BUNCH (1969).

No comments:

Post a Comment