Saturday, January 31, 2009

The God Who Wasn't There (2005)


Director: Brian Flemming

Starring: Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and a bunch of Religiosos

More Info: IMDB

Tagline: A Film Beyond Belief

Plot: Did Jesus exist? This film starts with that question, then goes on to examine Christianity as a whole.



My Rating: 9/10

Would I watch it again? Fire up the simultinis and let's go


This is a scream. Fleming (who also narrates) is FUNNY...AS...HELL! At right about 60 minutes TGWWT flies with more laugh-out-loud moments than Bill Clinton's "I Did Not Have Sex With That Woman" speech.


The highlight (besides the hilarious finale) is the story of Jesus told in 6 minutes or less. Don't believe me?


See. 6 minutes or less. This guy's a riot and I can't wait to see what he does next. 86 crispy fans can't be wrong, can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment